TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Kris Kristofferson is not letting age pull him down into retirement. He is out with "This Old Road", his latest offering. He will be hitting the road on a tour to support its release. His first stop will be the stage in which he made his debut-the Troubadour. He had kicked off his long music career which is on even now at this stage (and he shows no sign of backing out). He is one of the survivors of a generation past whom have carried over to the generation present and kept their charm despite the change in times in the bracket of which fall Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan and The Rolling Stones. He said that the long years in the industry had given the authority that comes with age. No questions asked, the veteran is in the house types. He can do what he feels like and it is permitted because he is the star that he is.