TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
By: Sunil Noronha
Friday, March 03, 2006
Will.i.am is ever growing his "network of work" ever since his burst on to the scene. Ever since Black Eyed Peas broke onto the hip-hop scene and took over, member Will.i.am seems to be making gold everything he touches. He will be starting his own music company under A&M/Interscope Records. He intends on handling the entire process including the marketing department of the music that he will promote and the supporting media such as digital downloads, Internet availability and ringtones. Mary J Blige, Justin Timberlake, The Pussycat Dolls, Sergio Mendes, Macy Gray and his own band mate Fergie on the list of customers that he has produced for yet. Apart from lending his hand to others projects, He has his own solo album coming up. He promises that it will be right off the streets coz that's where his roots are. He confessed to swear artistically by both a song writing/structure and melody as well as the freestyle rap form.
The Black Eyed Peas individual members are onto solo projects of their own too and will.i.am is lending a hand in there too. He has taken up the additional task of a column in for Los Angeles Confidential magazine titled Rap Sheet. How he manages to do so much all the time is quite amazing. He is really making a mark for himself on the music scene.