TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
After ringside action and films it is now time for movies.The World Wrestling Entertainment(otherwise WWE)is making its foray into the music industry.No newcomer to the industry, It has its share of the industry. The music that its wrestlers entered the ring with (entrance themes) has been featured on albums which were made available in stores. it has also had superbowl like performances "opening" its programmes. Stars like Ray Charles, Creed, Korn, Little Richard and many more have adorned the start of their programmes. As a matter of fact the wrestlers them have ventured into the feild with their own albums selling quite well. It is nothing but the next step ,which was inevitable. One motive of establishing the WWE music company is to set themselves up on the platform of the music industry thus linking WWE with popular music and other methods of music distribution like mobiles, ringtones etc.