TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Washington (ANI): Popstar Christina Aguilera has accused the likes of singer Britney Spears and Actress Lindsay Lohan for their lack of self control which could help them avoid drugs and alcohol. The 26-year old singer claimed that the stars led wild lifestyles and showed little regard for the effects their behaviour on their career.
The Beautiful hitmaker told Glamour magazine that when a person is 20 or 21 years old there is no boundary and it is then when the limits have to be set. "When you hit 20 or 21 and you're around drugs and alcohol, everyone has a moment when they like to dabble in it and express themselves," Contactmusic quoted her, as telling the magazine.
“It's called being young but there is a boundary. You see all of these horror stories about people that have died of drug overdoses, people that have taken it too far and ruined their lives, and for me, I had so many things that I had yet to accomplish," she said. “It was just a matter of thinking, I don't want to waste any time, and sticking to the plan," she added.
Aguilera"s also said that Spears should have stayed in the night before Spears MTV Video Music Awards performance to ensure her comeback was a success. "Everyone has their own ways of choosing what's best for them. I have no problem with telling someone, 'Hey, I have to do a show tomorrow. I want to do a good job and be on my game'. "Sometimes I wish I could go out to a party or a club and just be able to be free, but there's a consequence with the temptation. You know you'll feel it the next day when you wake up. There are too many things I have to accomplish," she said.