TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Washington (ANI): Singer Christina Aguilera has revealed that she has no regrets over her raunchy music video for hit single 'Dirty" as it made her feel "empowered." Aguilera, who stripped down to a pair of leather chaps for the promo, has insisted that she had fun expressing her inner self in the controversial video.
"I definitely stirred the pot a bit but I had fun," Contactmusic quoted Aguilera, as telling Glamour magazine. "If it's under the mark of respectability then it's prudish, if it's over the mark, it's slutty. That's really unfair, so I'm happy I've been able to express myself and be on both sides. “People have loved it, hated it, been undecided, and been empowered by it," she added.
The singer also said that she would not mind donning the chaps even when she grows too old. "I was 21 and possibly when I'm 60, if I can still fit into them... at the end of the day, I can say I had a frickin' blast... a f**king blast," she added.