TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Washington (ANI): Singer Christina Aguilera has revealed that she has no regrets over her raunchy music video for hit single 'Dirty" as it made her feel "empowered." Aguilera, who stripped down to a pair of leather chaps for the promo, has insisted that she had fun expressing her inner self in the controversial video.
"I definitely stirred the pot a bit but I had fun," Contactmusic quoted Aguilera, as telling Glamour magazine. "If it's under the mark of respectability then it's prudish, if it's over the mark, it's slutty. That's really unfair, so I'm happy I've been able to express myself and be on both sides. “People have loved it, hated it, been undecided, and been empowered by it," she added.
The singer also said that she would not mind donning the chaps even when she grows too old. "I was 21 and possibly when I'm 60, if I can still fit into them... at the end of the day, I can say I had a frickin' blast... a f**king blast," she added.