TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Friday, November 23, 2007
Washington (ANI): Alicia Keys album 'As I Am" has topped the American charts with a sale of 742,000 copies for the week ended Sunday. The sale is one of the best in recent memory with the single "No One" continuing to inch toward the Hot 100 top spot, currently sitting at number two behind Chris Brown's "Kiss Kiss."
According to the latest Nielsen SoundScan numbers, Josh Groban's Noël surged four spots to number two on the Billboard 200. In its sixth week, the operatic pop singer sold 223,000 copies on a near-twofold sales spike, reports E!Online.
Canadian superstar Celine Dion came in at number three, with the aptly titled 'Taking Chances" selling 214,000 copies.The top 5 was rounded off by the Now! Hits collection 'Now That's What I Call Music! Vol. 26" moving 208,000 copies and 'The Ultimate Hits, Garth Brooks" at number four and five respectively.
The top ten albums on the American charts are:
1. As I Am, Alicia Keys
2. Noël, Josh Groban
3. Taking Chances, Celine Dion
4. Now That's What I Call Music! Vol. 26, various
5. The Ultimate Hits, Garth Brooks
6. Long Road Out of Eden, the Eagles
7. Mothership, Led Zeppelin
8. American Gangster, Jay-Z
9. Carnival Ride, Carrie Underwood
10. Exclusive, Chris Brown