TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Friday, November 23, 2007
Washington (ANI): Alicia Keys album 'As I Am" has topped the American charts with a sale of 742,000 copies for the week ended Sunday. The sale is one of the best in recent memory with the single "No One" continuing to inch toward the Hot 100 top spot, currently sitting at number two behind Chris Brown's "Kiss Kiss."
According to the latest Nielsen SoundScan numbers, Josh Groban's Noël surged four spots to number two on the Billboard 200. In its sixth week, the operatic pop singer sold 223,000 copies on a near-twofold sales spike, reports E!Online.
Canadian superstar Celine Dion came in at number three, with the aptly titled 'Taking Chances" selling 214,000 copies.The top 5 was rounded off by the Now! Hits collection 'Now That's What I Call Music! Vol. 26" moving 208,000 copies and 'The Ultimate Hits, Garth Brooks" at number four and five respectively.
The top ten albums on the American charts are:
1. As I Am, Alicia Keys
2. Noël, Josh Groban
3. Taking Chances, Celine Dion
4. Now That's What I Call Music! Vol. 26, various
5. The Ultimate Hits, Garth Brooks
6. Long Road Out of Eden, the Eagles
7. Mothership, Led Zeppelin
8. American Gangster, Jay-Z
9. Carnival Ride, Carrie Underwood
10. Exclusive, Chris Brown