TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
London (ANI): R & B superstar Alicia Keys has realised why she was branded a lesbian at the beginning of her career because she was "rough around the edges".
Keys" sexuality became the subject of speculation after the release of her debut album 'Songs In A Minor' in 2001.
However, the singer has been adamant she isn't a lesbian but has admitted that her appearance and attitude may have led people to think so.
"I was definitely rough around the edges. I look back at certain interviews and I'm like, 'Damn! Did I have to look that hard? Did I have to do my hair that way?' The Sun quoted Keys, as saying.
"I could see why people couldn't see the diamond in the rough.
"I didn't take it to heart. I know what I am. I know it's not true," she added.