TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
London (ANI): R & B superstar Alicia Keys has realised why she was branded a lesbian at the beginning of her career because she was "rough around the edges".
Keys" sexuality became the subject of speculation after the release of her debut album 'Songs In A Minor' in 2001.
However, the singer has been adamant she isn't a lesbian but has admitted that her appearance and attitude may have led people to think so.
"I was definitely rough around the edges. I look back at certain interviews and I'm like, 'Damn! Did I have to look that hard? Did I have to do my hair that way?' The Sun quoted Keys, as saying.
"I could see why people couldn't see the diamond in the rough.
"I didn't take it to heart. I know what I am. I know it's not true," she added.