TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Monday, November 12, 2007
London (ANI): Singer Amy Winehouse caused thousands of pounds' worth of damage to her dressing room with a plate of spaghetti bolognese just before the MTV Europe Music Awards in Munich last week. The 24 year old singer picked up a plate of spaghetti and threw over the walls of the dressing room. She threw whatever came in her hands including fruit, tables and chairs. The 'Rehab" singer than turned on the rug in the room at the Olympiahalle, and cut it to slices.
Legendary party king Snoop Dogg, who had dropped in to visit the singer before the show, was shocked with the carnage. "An hour and a half before the show, Snoop said he wanted to see Amy. When we got there, she was in a right state. Everyone, including her management, just stood there as she lobbed spaghetti up the walls," the Mirror quoted the member of Dogg"s entourage, as saying.
"It went on for about five minutes - with her kicking the walls and throwing whatever she could get her hands on - even the tables and the chairs. Then she started cutting up the rug. Snoop was just standing there open-mouthed. "He was pretty freaked out by it and didn't want to hang out with her after that," the member added.