- Tony Bennett Grieves Amy Winehouse's Death, Says She Was His Idol
- Amy Winehouse Birthday: Facts To Know About The Grammy Winner
- Amy Review: A Beautiful Documentary On The Lost Star, Amy Winehouse
- Amy Winehouse's Documentary 'Amy' Trailer Is Out
- Amy Winehouse's Documentary 'Amy' To Release In July, See Poster
- Amy Winehouse's Life-Size Bronze Statue Unveiled In London
Monday, November 12, 2007
London (ANI): Singer Amy Winehouse caused thousands of pounds' worth of damage to her dressing room with a plate of spaghetti bolognese just before the MTV Europe Music Awards in Munich last week. The 24 year old singer picked up a plate of spaghetti and threw over the walls of the dressing room. She threw whatever came in her hands including fruit, tables and chairs. The 'Rehab" singer than turned on the rug in the room at the Olympiahalle, and cut it to slices.
Legendary party king Snoop Dogg, who had dropped in to visit the singer before the show, was shocked with the carnage. "An hour and a half before the show, Snoop said he wanted to see Amy. When we got there, she was in a right state. Everyone, including her management, just stood there as she lobbed spaghetti up the walls," the Mirror quoted the member of Dogg"s entourage, as saying.
"It went on for about five minutes - with her kicking the walls and throwing whatever she could get her hands on - even the tables and the chairs. Then she started cutting up the rug. Snoop was just standing there open-mouthed. "He was pretty freaked out by it and didn't want to hang out with her after that," the member added.