TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Monday, October 22, 2007
London, (ANI): Beleaguered singer Amy Winehouse was arrested on suspicion of possessing drugs in a hotel in Norway on Oct 18. However, she was released today morning after paying a fine of 500 euros (350 pounds, 714 dollars), a prosecutor said. Apparently, the singer, who is on her 27 dates gig, will continue to travel her tour and will perform at Netherlands.
This gig happens to be her first since her drug overdose in August. Winehouse has just begun her tour and will travel through Amsterdam, Paris, Glasgow, back to London, then to Dublin and Cardiff before winding up the tour in Manchester on December 13.