TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Monday, October 22, 2007
London, (ANI): Beleaguered singer Amy Winehouse was arrested on suspicion of possessing drugs in a hotel in Norway on Oct 18. However, she was released today morning after paying a fine of 500 euros (350 pounds, 714 dollars), a prosecutor said. Apparently, the singer, who is on her 27 dates gig, will continue to travel her tour and will perform at Netherlands.
This gig happens to be her first since her drug overdose in August. Winehouse has just begun her tour and will travel through Amsterdam, Paris, Glasgow, back to London, then to Dublin and Cardiff before winding up the tour in Manchester on December 13.