TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Backstreet Boys, the band which held a sway over the world of pop music during the 1990s, are gearing up to release their sixth album on 30 October, which marks the group's 10th anniversary with record label Jive Records. Dan Muckula, who penned the group's 2005 hit 'Incomplete', is supervising the work on the yet-to-be-titled album along with Rob Weiss.
The album's first official single, a piano-driven rock ballad titled 'Inconsolable', will be broadcast on radio on 27 August. A more upbeat ditty, "Any Other Way," was leaked to music sites back in May, reports E! Online.
Kevin Richardson, who at 35 was the band's oldest member, announced in June 2006 that he was amicably leaving the group to pursue other interests. The band now comprises of its four original members, namely Brian Littrell, Howie Dorough, Nick Carter and AJ McLean.
The quartet has decided not to replace Richardson, and they say that their fellow can return to the group any time he wants.