TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
Friday, November 16, 2007
Washington (ANI): Sir Paul McCartney has predicted that the Beatles' catalog will go on digital sale in 2008. The 65-year-old singer said has revealed that he is quite sure that the Beatles' catalog will make its long-awaited and long-desired arrival in the digital realm next year.
"It's all happening soon. Most of us are all sort of ready. The whole thing is primed, ready to go -- there's just maybe one little sticking point left, and I think it's being cleared up as we speak, so it shouldn't be too long. It's down to fine-tuning, but I'm pretty sure it'll be happening next year, 2008," the Hollywood Reporter quoted him, as saying.
The legendary singer also revealed that the delay has been due to "contractual" issues as well as deliberate planning by all parties involved. "You've got to get these things right," he said. "You don't want to do something that's as cool as that and in three years time you think, 'Oh God, why did we do that!" he added.