- Beyonce Knowles To Set Up Her Own TV Channel
- Beyonce To Set The Stage Ablaze At MTV Video Music Awards
- Beyonce Shares Pics From Her Recent Family Getaway With Blue Ivy & Jay Z
- Beyonce & Jay Z's PDA Filled Italy Vacation Slams Divorce Rumours
- Beyonce Stuns In A Series of Bodysuits At Jay Z’s Made in America Festival
- Jay Z & Blue Ivy Celebrate Beyonce's Birthday!
Monday, November 19, 2007
Washington (ANI): R & B singer Beyonce Knowles has revealed that blaming her clothes for the tumbles she takes wouldn't be fair because she is used to taking a spill every now and then. The 26-year-old singer, who slipped and fell during a concert in Orlando in July, said that she her clothes are not responsible for her falls.
"I recently fell down the stairs because my heel got caught in the hem of my coat. But really, I've fallen down the stairs a lot of times, so I can't only blame it on the coat," People quoted Knowles, as saying. However, Knowles is confident that she would not fall when it comes to her three-year-old fashion business with mum Tina Knowles- although the inspiration for their House of Dereon dress designs often arrives in unexpected ways.
"Usually, I call months before and tell [my mom], 'I woke up from this dream. I was wearing gold and I was a robot.' And she's like, 'Okay you're crazy, but I'm going to make it happen.' So she makes about 50 robot suits and we choose from those," Knowles said. Meanwhile, she has also revealed that at one point of time, she was a tomboy and not a fashion freak.