TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
Monday, November 19, 2007
Washington (ANI): R & B singer Beyonce Knowles has revealed that blaming her clothes for the tumbles she takes wouldn't be fair because she is used to taking a spill every now and then. The 26-year-old singer, who slipped and fell during a concert in Orlando in July, said that she her clothes are not responsible for her falls.
"I recently fell down the stairs because my heel got caught in the hem of my coat. But really, I've fallen down the stairs a lot of times, so I can't only blame it on the coat," People quoted Knowles, as saying. However, Knowles is confident that she would not fall when it comes to her three-year-old fashion business with mum Tina Knowles- although the inspiration for their House of Dereon dress designs often arrives in unexpected ways.
"Usually, I call months before and tell [my mom], 'I woke up from this dream. I was wearing gold and I was a robot.' And she's like, 'Okay you're crazy, but I'm going to make it happen.' So she makes about 50 robot suits and we choose from those," Knowles said. Meanwhile, she has also revealed that at one point of time, she was a tomboy and not a fashion freak.