TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Washington (ANI): American singer Jon Bon Jovi has found that making new albums and touring makes him more content and happy than chart successes. The Bon Jovi rocker knows that the band will never be as popular as they used to be in their 1980s heyday, but they do not care as long as they can continue to make a living out of music.
"It's not about having to prove anything any more. I think we feel that less and less with each album - we know what we've achieved," Contactmusic quoted him as saying. Jon who is 45-years-old, insists that in order for their music not to become stale, they have to keep coming up with new and original material. That, he says was the reason the band opted for a country influence on their latest album Lost Highway, which was recorded in Nashville, Tennessee, and features a duet with LeAnn Rimes.
"It's important we experiment. Without experimentation there wouldn't be growth, and you risk becoming something of a nostalgia act, trying to repeat past successes," Jon added