TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
London (ANI): Britney Spears may be facing a ban on driving her kids after being caught on tape jumping a red light when her sons were fast asleep in the back of the car. She was also seen texting on her cell phone while driving.
Spears ex hubby Kevin Federline is reportedly set to ask the judge presiding over the couple"s custody battle to ban her from driving their kids Sean Preston and Jayden James. K-Fed, 29, has asked for an emergency court hearing tomorrow. He has already asked for a drive ban claiming Britney missed eight of the 14 random tests that she has been asked to undergo as part of the custody case.
A source said that the former back-up dancer"s lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan would be arguing that Britney is putting the kids in danger by her driving. “His lawyer will argue she is endangering her kids," the BBC quoted the source, as saying.
Under the latest court ruling, Spears is allowed to see the boys three times a week, but must follow an earlier order to undergo mandatory drug and alcohol tests and attend parenting sessions with Federline.