TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
London (ANI): Britney Spears may be facing a ban on driving her kids after being caught on tape jumping a red light when her sons were fast asleep in the back of the car. She was also seen texting on her cell phone while driving.
Spears ex hubby Kevin Federline is reportedly set to ask the judge presiding over the couple"s custody battle to ban her from driving their kids Sean Preston and Jayden James. K-Fed, 29, has asked for an emergency court hearing tomorrow. He has already asked for a drive ban claiming Britney missed eight of the 14 random tests that she has been asked to undergo as part of the custody case.
A source said that the former back-up dancer"s lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan would be arguing that Britney is putting the kids in danger by her driving. “His lawyer will argue she is endangering her kids," the BBC quoted the source, as saying.
Under the latest court ruling, Spears is allowed to see the boys three times a week, but must follow an earlier order to undergo mandatory drug and alcohol tests and attend parenting sessions with Federline.