- Britney Spears Newly Launched Perfume Makes Women Feel Empowered
- My 20s Were Horrible, Says Britney Spears
- Biopic On Britney Spears Is On The Cards
- Britney Spears Almost Drowned While Vacationing In Hawaii
- Britney Spears Prefers Katy Perry Over Taylor Swift
- Hilarious! Check Out These Funny Quotes Of Celebrities!
Friday, November 23, 2007
Washington (ANI): Popstar Britney Spears has a new boyfriend - a waiter named Michael Marchand. An eyewitness spotted the couple together at Mirabelle restaurant, where Michael works, in Los Angeles on Nov. 21. “Michael came in a little after midnight, and she came in right after. They were being discreet. Forty-five minutes later, they left the restaurant together. He was charming – he made Britney laugh and looked at her with this secret smile. They left in separate cars," Life and Style quoted the eyewitness, as saying.
An insider revealed that the 'Toxic" singer 'instantly fell" for Marchand at Mirabella when she first ate there in early November. "Their chemistry was immediate. He's very turned on by her," insider said. Since first meeting, the two have been on at least one date at Spears' mansion. "They're always texting each other," insider added.
However, Marchand remained mum about his relationship when asked. “I can"t talk about that right now," Marchand said.