TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
"Britney believes Kevin's been smoking pot in front of the kids. She says she can smell it in the boys' hair and on their clothes when she has her visitation with them," Conatctmusic quoted a source, as telling American magazine Life + Style. The publication has also claimed that the pop star is determined to get the kids tested to confirm her suspicions.
"She's asked the court-appointed monitor and her lawyers if they can prove the kids have been exposed to environments in which drugs have been taken," the source added. However, Federline's friend, who has rapped about his love of marijuana, insists that he 'never smokes (pot) around the kids'.