TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Saturday, July 28, 2007
It seems there is no end to singer Britney Spears's troubles, for she was recently engaged in a nasty brawl that involved her bodyguard and a paparazzo, after her son got hurt.
The pop diva's bodyguard, Julio Camera, hit a snapper after he tried to take Britney's pics when she was going to the Wynn Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. She had been staying there with her bro Bryan, and sons Sean Preston, 22 months, and Jayden James, 10 months.
The 'Toxic' singer, who has been in the news for her disastrous interview to OK! magazine, has reportedly filed a complaint against another photographer, Kyle Henderson, claiming that he had beaten her son, Sean and Camera in an earlier clash.
However no action was been taken against the two snappers. Police, however, charged the singer's bodyguard with misdemeanour battery.
Twenty-five-year-old Britney has also left her estranged hubby, Kevin Federline, livid by taking their sons on an impromptu trip to Las Vegas.
Britney told OK! that Federline is trying to get sole custody of their sons, and this might find her in trouble not only with Federline, but also the law. Under California law, neither parent is allowed to take a child out of state without written permission from the other. They can only take kids without permission if they have obtained a court order.
According to a source, K-Fed is now demanding that Britney bring the kids back.
"Britney did not have written permission to take the kids out of state. She needs written permission and she never got it or alerted people she was leaving. I'm sure Kevin's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, is mulling over how to handle this," the Daily Mail quoted the source, as saying.
That's not all, Britney has also fired her new assistant Shannon Funk, blaming Funk for her recent troubles and negative publicity.