TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Washington (ANI): Britney Spears has been forced to tone down the video for her comeback single 'Gimme More". In the original video, the singer flashed her breasts and appeared with what look like leaves covering her bare nipples. However, The Sun reports that the singer has now cut out those topless scenes.
As to why Britney would take a step like this, well that"s because US censors would have only allowed the video to be broadcast at night if the cut had not been made. And while fans will not get to see Britney topless, they will be able to hear her new album sooner than expected, for record label Jive has decided to release it earlier than the Nov. 13 date.
The album, Blackout, will now be available to fans on Oct 30 due to 'unauthorised leaks". Though Jive has not detailed Blackout's tracks beyond "Gimme More", it has been reported that the album will feature the songs "Heaven on Earth," "Piece of Me," "Break the Ice" and "Radar," one of the leaked cuts.
Britney"s album, Blackout, will now be available to fans on Oct 30 due to 'unauthorised leaks", record label Jive said in a statement. "Due to these numerous unauthorized online leaks the label is doing everything possible to prevent and avoid any further illegal distribution of songs," E!Online quoted the label, as saying.
The move may prove beneficial for Britney as it will avoid her going head-to-head with the likes of Celine Dion, Ja Rule and "Rehab" singer Amy Winehouse. Instead, she will be taking on smaller field of contenders, led by the Backstreet Boys.
Britney Spears attacked ex-hubby Kevin Federline several times during their marriage, if reports are to be believed. Reports claim that a court issued orders to Spears to refrain from using corporal punishment on her two sons after K-Fed said that Spears assaulted him physically a number of times during their two-year marriage. “Kevin asked for that (in the custody case) because he's sacred she'll hit the kids... Kevin says she hit him several times during their marriage," Contactmusic quoted a source, as saying. However, a source close to the singer said that the rumour is just another way to show Spears is a 'bad mom". "This is just another attempt to make Britney look like a bad mom," the source said.