TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Thursday, October 18, 2007
London (ANI): Troubled singer Britney Spears can"t seem to stop her breasts from falling out of her clothes. The singer, who lost the temporary custody of her kids, was heading to her friend"s place when her boobs nearly escaped from her low cut dress. The singer is, in the meanwhile, fighting ex-hubby Kevin Federline for custody of their sons.
A judge presiding over the case has already warned Spears against any reckless behavior since they would have 'devastating effects on the children", reports the Daily Mail. However, the judge granted the singer permission to spend one night a week with her two sons Sean Preston and Jayden James. The decision was taken after Spears' attorney Anne Kiley called for an emergency court hearing in an attempt to persuade the judge to allow Spears more time with her boys.
"It is an emergency for a 2 and 1-year-old to be with their mother. I feel it warrants overnights. For a 1 and 2 year old it is developmentally and psychologically traumatizing to have their routine disrupted," the Daily Mail quoted Kiley, as saying. Reports claim that LA Superior Court Commissioner Scott Gordon initially said he there was no reason to change child custody terms.