TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Thursday, October 11, 2007
There seems to be no respite for the British pop singer Britney Spears. She lost the custody of her children to her ex-husband Kevin Federline and her Beverly Hills mansion got burgled with her sex tapes being stolen. The singer is now charged with a hit and run case and was summoned by a judge to personally report to the LA police station for further inquiry.
The singer will be fingerprinted and photographed for the allegedly smashing her car on the 6th of August in a parking lot in the Studio City. The paparazzi following grabbed the footage of her leaving the car after the crash. She is due to appear in the court on the 25th of October. Michael Flanagan her attorney said that Britney will have to undergo fingerprints and mug shots.