TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Thursday, October 11, 2007
There seems to be no respite for the British pop singer Britney Spears. She lost the custody of her children to her ex-husband Kevin Federline and her Beverly Hills mansion got burgled with her sex tapes being stolen. The singer is now charged with a hit and run case and was summoned by a judge to personally report to the LA police station for further inquiry.
The singer will be fingerprinted and photographed for the allegedly smashing her car on the 6th of August in a parking lot in the Studio City. The paparazzi following grabbed the footage of her leaving the car after the crash. She is due to appear in the court on the 25th of October. Michael Flanagan her attorney said that Britney will have to undergo fingerprints and mug shots.