TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Washington (ANI): Pop star Britney Spears and her ex-husband Kevin Federline have agreed on a holiday visitation schedule for their two kids after a custody hearing in Los Angeles on Nov 26. Details of the visitation schedule were not released, reports People.
The hearing began with a lawyer for the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services requesting that the agency be granted full access to the former couple's all files - in particular documents, which have been redacted. The lawyer requested to remove media before he addressed the court.
The couple was not present in the court and their next scheduled hearing is set for Jan. 23. Spears, who only has twice-weekly access to her sons, Preston, 2 and Jayden James, 1, including an overnight, took them to the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills for a brunch of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches during Thanksgiving. Later that afternoon, the pop star dropped them at Federline's home.