TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
Thursday, October 11, 2007
New York (ANI): It seems that Britney wasn"t a bit hassled after losing the temporary custody of her two sons last week because she 'never wanted them in the first place".
A source said that after she lost the custody, her pal consoled her saying that she will definitely get her sons back. Shockingly, Spears replied that she could not care less for that, the source claims.
“When the subject of her boys' custody came up, one of the girls told Britney, "Don't worry, you'll get your kids back.' Britney replied: 'I don't give as— anymore. I never wanted them in the first place," the New York Daily News quoted the source, as telling OK Magazine.
The 25-year-old, who had to hand over her sons to hubby Kevin Federline after a court ruling, reportedly dashed to party at the posh Peninsula Hotel just hours after she handed over the boys to K-Fed. Apparently, Spears was also in a mood for revelry the night before the morning she had visitation with her kids, which she missed.
Star magazine reports that Spears has been frequently visiting hotels since that is places she met her drug dealer, an unidentified brunette.