TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Britney Spears has reportedly changed the terms of her will--in a bid to make sure her mother Lynne never gets custody of her sons Sean Preston and Jayden James. The pop star recently hand-delivered a motion she intends to make legal if her mother doesn't stay away from her sons, and publicly revealed she's "praying" for her mom.
Mother and daughter reportedly fell out when the "Toxic" singer discovered Lynne had been criticizing her parenting skills to friends and associates, according to a UK publication.
And now the publication has discovered bitter Britney has also changed her will, leaving her estate and her boys in teenage sister Jamie Lynne's hands upon her death.
According to the paper, Spears' new will stipulates that her cousin Alli Sims will be responsible for Sean Preston and Jayden James if Jamie Lynne, 16, is under 21 when the pop superstar passes.