TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Friday, November 02, 2007
Washington (ANI): Britney Spears" woes have just gotten worse with her former manager suing the singer for not paying him his dues. Johnny Wright claimed that the 25-year old singer owed him commissions for deals negotiated on her behalf through February 2008.
But Spears had stopped paying him in December of 2006. Wright now claims that the 'Gimme More" singer owes him at least 15,000 dollars in back commissions. "I have a great deal of affection and empathy for her. As you know, I was a part of her career from the early days, but we have contractual disagreements that unfortunately can only be resolved in the courts, despite my wishes!" Us magazine quoted him, as saying.
Spears and Wright had parted their ways in 2003. He is now asking for unspecified damages in excess of 15,000 dollars.