TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Friday, November 02, 2007
Washington (ANI): Britney Spears" woes have just gotten worse with her former manager suing the singer for not paying him his dues. Johnny Wright claimed that the 25-year old singer owed him commissions for deals negotiated on her behalf through February 2008.
But Spears had stopped paying him in December of 2006. Wright now claims that the 'Gimme More" singer owes him at least 15,000 dollars in back commissions. "I have a great deal of affection and empathy for her. As you know, I was a part of her career from the early days, but we have contractual disagreements that unfortunately can only be resolved in the courts, despite my wishes!" Us magazine quoted him, as saying.
Spears and Wright had parted their ways in 2003. He is now asking for unspecified damages in excess of 15,000 dollars.