- Britney Spears Newly Launched Perfume Makes Women Feel Empowered
- My 20s Were Horrible, Says Britney Spears
- Biopic On Britney Spears Is On The Cards
- Britney Spears Almost Drowned While Vacationing In Hawaii
- Britney Spears Prefers Katy Perry Over Taylor Swift
- Hilarious! Check Out These Funny Quotes Of Celebrities!
Friday, November 02, 2007
Washington (ANI): Britney Spears" woes have just gotten worse with her former manager suing the singer for not paying him his dues. Johnny Wright claimed that the 25-year old singer owed him commissions for deals negotiated on her behalf through February 2008.
But Spears had stopped paying him in December of 2006. Wright now claims that the 'Gimme More" singer owes him at least 15,000 dollars in back commissions. "I have a great deal of affection and empathy for her. As you know, I was a part of her career from the early days, but we have contractual disagreements that unfortunately can only be resolved in the courts, despite my wishes!" Us magazine quoted him, as saying.
Spears and Wright had parted their ways in 2003. He is now asking for unspecified damages in excess of 15,000 dollars.