TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Washington (ANI): Britney Spears is reportedly furious with her mom Lynne for penning a book on her.
Lynne, 52, has signed a 1 million dollars deal to write a book on parenting. However this has Britney so angry that she is looking on publishing her own book to tell her side of the story. Spears is reported to have told a pal that she thinks that her mom is just trying to cash in on her troubles. And though Lynn has told her that she is not sure if she will write the book, Britney doesn"t trust her mother enough to believe her.
"She is trying to make a quick buck. She says she's not sure if she'll go through with it - but I can't really trust her," Contactmusic quoted Britney, as telling a friend.
In the meantime the troubled singer looks to have more trouble coming her way after she was caught on tape jumping a red light while her sons were sleeping in the back of the car.