TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Washington (ANI): Britney Spears is reportedly furious with her mom Lynne for penning a book on her.
Lynne, 52, has signed a 1 million dollars deal to write a book on parenting. However this has Britney so angry that she is looking on publishing her own book to tell her side of the story. Spears is reported to have told a pal that she thinks that her mom is just trying to cash in on her troubles. And though Lynn has told her that she is not sure if she will write the book, Britney doesn"t trust her mother enough to believe her.
"She is trying to make a quick buck. She says she's not sure if she'll go through with it - but I can't really trust her," Contactmusic quoted Britney, as telling a friend.
In the meantime the troubled singer looks to have more trouble coming her way after she was caught on tape jumping a red light while her sons were sleeping in the back of the car.