- Britney Spears Newly Launched Perfume Makes Women Feel Empowered
- My 20s Were Horrible, Says Britney Spears
- Biopic On Britney Spears Is On The Cards
- Britney Spears Almost Drowned While Vacationing In Hawaii
- Britney Spears Prefers Katy Perry Over Taylor Swift
- Hilarious! Check Out These Funny Quotes Of Celebrities!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Washington (ANI): Britney Spears is reportedly furious with her mom Lynne for penning a book on her.
Lynne, 52, has signed a 1 million dollars deal to write a book on parenting. However this has Britney so angry that she is looking on publishing her own book to tell her side of the story. Spears is reported to have told a pal that she thinks that her mom is just trying to cash in on her troubles. And though Lynn has told her that she is not sure if she will write the book, Britney doesn"t trust her mother enough to believe her.
"She is trying to make a quick buck. She says she's not sure if she'll go through with it - but I can't really trust her," Contactmusic quoted Britney, as telling a friend.
In the meantime the troubled singer looks to have more trouble coming her way after she was caught on tape jumping a red light while her sons were sleeping in the back of the car.