TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Friday, September 28, 2007
London (ANI): Britney Spears has set tongues wagging after she was spotted wearing a ring on her wedding finger. If the reports are true, then Britney has been cautious about bringing her new man out in the open. The singer has been hanging out with girl pals, and has not been caught by the paparazzi getting cosy with a man.
The last relationship that she had was a brief affair with illusionist Criss Angel. Currently, the singer is busy in a custody battle with ex-hubby Kevin Federline over their two kids. She was ordered to take regular drug tests, after the judge declared her a 'habitual, frequent and continuous" user of alcohol and controlled substances".
The 25-year-old"s former bodyguard Tony Barretto also spoke about her addiction and revealed that she takes drugs and alcohol in front of her kids. “I have never seen her use drugs in the presence of her children. Alcohol? I don't know if 'abuse' is the correct language. I have seen her use alcohol," Barretto said. "Britney doesn't listen to nobody. I mean, that's apparent," he said.