TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Saturday, November 03, 2007
Washington (ANI): Britney Spears" woes have still not ended as the troubled star is now being investigated for allegedly running over the foot of a Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputy while fleeing the courthouse following her sons" custody hearing.
The Los Angeles Police Department has confirmed that it is investigating the claim that the 'Blackout" artist was behind the hit-and-run case. "We are aware that Britney Spears was leaving the courthouse," E! Online quoted a LAPD spokesperson, as saying.
"We are also aware that a deputy was injured. We're unable to confirm the details of the incident or the deputy's injuries, as the investigation is in the initial stages," the spokesperson said. However, there was no immediate word from the Sheriff's Department on the identity of the stricken law enforcer, other than that it was a woman who suffered "minor to moderate" injuries.