- Britney Spears Newly Launched Perfume Makes Women Feel Empowered
- My 20s Were Horrible, Says Britney Spears
- Biopic On Britney Spears Is On The Cards
- Britney Spears Almost Drowned While Vacationing In Hawaii
- Britney Spears Prefers Katy Perry Over Taylor Swift
- Hilarious! Check Out These Funny Quotes Of Celebrities!
Saturday, November 03, 2007
Washington (ANI): Britney Spears" woes have still not ended as the troubled star is now being investigated for allegedly running over the foot of a Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputy while fleeing the courthouse following her sons" custody hearing.
The Los Angeles Police Department has confirmed that it is investigating the claim that the 'Blackout" artist was behind the hit-and-run case. "We are aware that Britney Spears was leaving the courthouse," E! Online quoted a LAPD spokesperson, as saying.
"We are also aware that a deputy was injured. We're unable to confirm the details of the incident or the deputy's injuries, as the investigation is in the initial stages," the spokesperson said. However, there was no immediate word from the Sheriff's Department on the identity of the stricken law enforcer, other than that it was a woman who suffered "minor to moderate" injuries.