TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
Saturday, November 03, 2007
Washington (ANI): Britney Spears" woes have still not ended as the troubled star is now being investigated for allegedly running over the foot of a Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputy while fleeing the courthouse following her sons" custody hearing.
The Los Angeles Police Department has confirmed that it is investigating the claim that the 'Blackout" artist was behind the hit-and-run case. "We are aware that Britney Spears was leaving the courthouse," E! Online quoted a LAPD spokesperson, as saying.
"We are also aware that a deputy was injured. We're unable to confirm the details of the incident or the deputy's injuries, as the investigation is in the initial stages," the spokesperson said. However, there was no immediate word from the Sheriff's Department on the identity of the stricken law enforcer, other than that it was a woman who suffered "minor to moderate" injuries.