TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Monday, November 05, 2007
Britney Spears' ex-hubby Kevin Federline will make a special appearance in the Oprah Winfrey show. The rapper is expected to revel unknown facts about his relationship with Britney. Oprah initially wanted to have Britney but after repeated attempts the singer was reluctant to appear in America's hottest television show.
Kevin is expected to make an appearance early next year will revel secrets about his troubled ex wife Britney Spear. Kevin wants people to know his side of the story in one of the most publicized celebrity splits. Both of them are engaged in a legal battle of the custody of their sons.
The court has given the custody of the two children Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1 to their father because of Britney's regular brush with alcohol and drugs.