TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo — "Working Women Must Be Given The Dignity, Respect & Space They Deserve"
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Monday, November 05, 2007
Britney Spears' ex-hubby Kevin Federline will make a special appearance in the Oprah Winfrey show. The rapper is expected to revel unknown facts about his relationship with Britney. Oprah initially wanted to have Britney but after repeated attempts the singer was reluctant to appear in America's hottest television show.
Kevin is expected to make an appearance early next year will revel secrets about his troubled ex wife Britney Spear. Kevin wants people to know his side of the story in one of the most publicized celebrity splits. Both of them are engaged in a legal battle of the custody of their sons.
The court has given the custody of the two children Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1 to their father because of Britney's regular brush with alcohol and drugs.