TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Britney Spears has vehemently denied claims she is a lesbian. The 25-year-old mother-of-two was left fuming over allegations she participated in wild same-sex orgies before splitting from husband Kevin Federline in November. Gina Orr, spokesman for Britney's record label Jive, has released a statement, saying: "It is not true." Britney believes the reports are part of a smear campaign by Kevin to aid his custody battle for sons, Sean Preston, 16 months, and Jayden James, four months. A source said: "This is all part of a plan to smear Britney. They are close to agreeing a divorce settlement - so this is a warning shot if he doesn't get what he wants."
Kevin's friend, rap music producer Omar 'Iceman' Sharif, lifted the lid on Britney's alleged sexual exploits to In Touch Weekly magazine. He said: "Britney was into threesomes and girls. There was tons of porn in the house - but it was mostly Britney's." Omar also claimed that Britney would host X-rated parties at her Malibu marital home. He said: "They were friends of her whom she would invite to her house and they would drink and party. They had their hands all over each other."
Another source said: "Sometimes it was three girls, and sometimes there were more like six. I heard about her being with girls at least 20 times while they were married."