TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Britney Spears has been warned she could die if she continues drinking, it has been reported. The troubled singer - who has been attending Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) meetings since leaving rehab - could have already irreparably damaged her kidneys.
John Sundahl, chairman of Britney's AA chapter in Los Angeles, told a British magazine, "I told her, 'If you fall off the wagon, I don't think you will live. If you don't want to get sober for yourself, do it for your kids'."
Sundahl revealed Britney, 25, has fallen off the wagon several times since leaving Malibu's Promises clinic two months ago, but insisted she was determined to get sober.
He added, "She truly wants to stop what she's doing. She's changed her life in another direction, where she doesn't get drunk every night and pass out."The counsellor confessed he had not seen Britney for several weeks.
Earlier this month, while holidaying in Hawaii with her two children, Sean Preston, 21 months, and Jayden James, nine months, Britney reportedly got so drunk she passed out.Last month, she was found "vomiting uncontrollably" in the men's toilets of a Los Angeles bar. The singer, who was seen drinking at the exclusive Sky Bar at Los Angeles' Mondrian hotel, allegedly needed to be carried out when she was discovered slumped over a toilet covered in sick.