TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
Friday, July 06, 2007
Britney Spears attacked a photographer with an umbrella because she was 'preparing' for a film. The 'Toxic' singer - who also attacked a car outside estranged husband Kevin Federline's house after discovering he wanted temporary custody of their two sons in February - has now claimed she lost her temper because she "got carried away" with her research for a movie role.
In a handwritten letter sent to gossip website X17online, Britney appears to take a swipe at Kevin, saying her film character was married to a man that didn't "play his part". The letter said: "Dear X17. I want to apologize for the past incident with the umbrella. I was preparing a character for a possible movie role where the husband doesn't play his part so they swap places. "Unfortunately, I didn't get the part. I'm sorry I got all carried away with my role! Britney."
Britney, 25, checked herself out of Los Angeles' Promises rehab centre when she heard Kevin was seeking an emergency court hearing and dashed to see her lawyer. The star then drove to Kevin's home to visit her two sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James, but after being refused entry she flew into a rage and attacked the photographer with an umbrella. Meanwhile, Britney is reportedly set to release a track from her as-yet unreleased new album this weekend. The singer is said to be preparing to re-launch her flailing pop career on Saturday.