TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Washington (ANI): Britney Spears" comeback album, 'Blackout" has arrived, as far as the track list and the cover is concerned. The singer"s first studio album since 2003's 'In The Zone" starts off with new single "Gimme More" and features 12 tracks. With tracks called Get Naked (I Got A Plan), Ooh Ooh Baby and Perfect Lover, the album promises to be a raunchy affair.
Meanwhile the album cover shows the fedora-sporting pop star in long brunette tresses and gazing directly at the camera, reports People. The release of the real album art comes after a series of fake covers were leaked on the Internet. Blackout, originally slated for a Nov 13th launch, will be now be released on Oct. 30, Britney"s label, Jive, announced on Oct 10.According to the company, the original date was moved up because of " numerous unauthorized online leaks."
Final Track List of 'Blackout" is:
1. Gimme More
2. Piece of Me
4. Break The Ice
5. Heaven On Earth
6. Get Naked (I Got A Plan)
8. Toy Soldier
9. Hot As Ice
10.Ooh Ooh Baby
12. Why Should I Be Sad