TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Britney Spears' new boyfriend has branded her a "practising alcoholic".
Alcohol counsellor John Sundahl, who met Britney earlier this year at her Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, admitted the pop star has a drinking problem. He confirmed, "Yes, she is still a practising alcoholic."
Britney is said to be furious with his comments as she has always denied being an alcoholic and insists she was forced into rehab against her will by her mother Lynne.
After leaving the Malibu's Promises Rehab Centre, the singer - who has two children with estranged husband Kevin Federline - said, "I never had a problem. I didn't go out for a while, and then when I broke up with Kevin, I decided to let my hair down. That's all."
The 25-year-old is also reportedly angry that John, 38, confirmed their romance as she was hoping to keep it a secret.
A source told a British newspaper, "Britney's livid. She's tried to keep their relationship a secret and now he's told the world and called her an alcoholic as well."
Last week, John spoke out about his love for Britney, after she helped him recover from bowel surgery.He said, "When I was in the hospital, she sat with me and held my hand all night long. She even sang and hummed to me while I was practically unconscious. I love being around her. She's a sweet, caring girl and a good mom."