TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Friday, October 19, 2007
Washington (ANI): Troubled star Britney Spears has reportedly turned to special lollipops and asthma inhalers in a bid to lose weight. As per reports, Spears is sucking special Hoodia lollies, which trick the brain into thinking that the stomach is filled and a chemical found in asthma medication. The move came before the release of her comeback album 'Blackout" which will be released in less than a month, reports Heat magazine.
Going by the buzz, Spears wants to slim down so that she looks her best for promotional appearances of her album. However, doctor Halle Mir, from Los Angeles' Cedars Sinai Hospital, has warned that the lollies could cause mood swings, lower Spears' blood sugar levels and raise her blood pressure and cholesterol levels. The doctor also warned the magazine against the use of inhaler.
"If she's using it as a weight-loss tool, she's probably relying on epinephrine, which could suppress her appetite," Contactmusic quoted Mir, as saying. “She's risking damage to her lungs and heart. She could even bring on asthmatic symptoms," the doctor said.