TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Friday, October 19, 2007
Washington (ANI): Troubled star Britney Spears has reportedly turned to special lollipops and asthma inhalers in a bid to lose weight. As per reports, Spears is sucking special Hoodia lollies, which trick the brain into thinking that the stomach is filled and a chemical found in asthma medication. The move came before the release of her comeback album 'Blackout" which will be released in less than a month, reports Heat magazine.
Going by the buzz, Spears wants to slim down so that she looks her best for promotional appearances of her album. However, doctor Halle Mir, from Los Angeles' Cedars Sinai Hospital, has warned that the lollies could cause mood swings, lower Spears' blood sugar levels and raise her blood pressure and cholesterol levels. The doctor also warned the magazine against the use of inhaler.
"If she's using it as a weight-loss tool, she's probably relying on epinephrine, which could suppress her appetite," Contactmusic quoted Mir, as saying. “She's risking damage to her lungs and heart. She could even bring on asthmatic symptoms," the doctor said.