TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Britney Spears' mother, Lynne, is hopeful the pair will reconcile soon--and insists "everything is going to be fine" between the pair. The "Toxic" star and her mom's relationship have been strained since the singer entered rehab earlier this year. Britney is believed to be angry at her family and former manager Larry Rudolph for 'pushing' her into the treatment center.
On Thursday, Britney was photographed handing a piece of paper to Lynne on the set of her sister Jamie Lynne's TV show Zoey 101, which is believed to be a letter asking Lynne to stay away from her grandsons Sean Preston, 21 months, and Jayden James, nine months.Despite the troubles between mother and daughter, Lynne says, "Everything is going to be fine. I've got a strong family, and everything is going to be fine."
Meanwhile, Spears told reporters outside Los Angeles sushi house Unico on Sunday, "I'm praying for her right now. (I hope) she gets all the help she needs." When asked if the pair could overcome their problems, Britney added, "In time, who knows what will happen."