TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Friday, July 20, 2007
Pop star Britney Spears is reportedly back on a music video set after a long time. Reports suggest that the 'Toxic' singer is shooting a new music video for a track called "Get Back."
Sources say that the troubled singer will shoot the video, her first in two years, in an L.A. warehouse on July 20. The troubled singer has reportedly sworn her aides, friends and backing dancers to secrecy about the project. Spears' representatives declined to comment on the reports.