TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Friday, October 19, 2007
Washington (ANI): Britney Spears penchant for pantyless outings actually started off as a joke, but the pop star is still persisting with it. Jewellery designer Tuesday Knight, a long-time pal of Spears, recently revealed that the 'Toxic" singer still thinks that her naked ambition is a giggle. "I've heard Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and Britney talk about how they shock Hollywood just for the fun of it. They were discussing how they could play a little joke on all of us," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
But while Hilton and Lohan have stopped their vagina-flashing acts, Spears has become quite keen on letting it all show. "I've watched her spiral downward.... Britney doesn't need to do it and she knows it's stupid, but she says that she just doesn't like to wear underwear," Knight said. She added that she relentlessly urges Spears to get her act right, but the singer still thinks that she can shock Hollywood just for the fun of it.
"The underwear thing is ridiculous - and I've told her, You cannot walk into a store wearing just a shirt with your underwear off.' I've told her that no one will take her seriously when she does this," she said. Party animal Britney Spears was looking for the next bash just moments after leaving an LAPD police station. Spears had visited the Van Nuys station for an August 6 incident in which she was captured on film hitting someone else"s vehicle with her car, parking and then walking away.
The singer was photographed, finger printed and released on the promise to appear in court later this month. While exiting the police station, the 25-year-old singer had a little chat with a reporter, reports Us Magazine.com. “Where"s the party at?" she asked when the reporter enquired about her plans for the evening. Spears has two continuous court dates this month on October 25 and 26, one coming from her custody battle, the other related to the hit-and-run accident.