TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
"Britney was supposed to shoot a video for her song, 'Pieces of Me,' last Tuesday at Social Hollywood. Jive hired Wayne Isham to direct, had all the dancers there — hair, makeup and everything," the New York Post quoted a source, as saying. "But she refused to come. Jive was really upset. They were already paying everyone overtime, and finally Britney showed up 12 hours late — but only after they told her they were going to give the video shoot to another Jive artist, Samantha Jade," the source added.
The insider added that instead of writing off the expense of the shoot, the record company was set to have Jade step in place of Spears and use the team assembled for the troubled singer's video. "They were going to recalibrate it for Samantha, because it was too expensive to just scrap. Britney finally showed up when she realized a new, younger, hotter girl would take her slot," the source said. A rep for Jive and Spears didn't comment on the matter.