TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
"Britney was supposed to shoot a video for her song, 'Pieces of Me,' last Tuesday at Social Hollywood. Jive hired Wayne Isham to direct, had all the dancers there — hair, makeup and everything," the New York Post quoted a source, as saying. "But she refused to come. Jive was really upset. They were already paying everyone overtime, and finally Britney showed up 12 hours late — but only after they told her they were going to give the video shoot to another Jive artist, Samantha Jade," the source added.
The insider added that instead of writing off the expense of the shoot, the record company was set to have Jade step in place of Spears and use the team assembled for the troubled singer's video. "They were going to recalibrate it for Samantha, because it was too expensive to just scrap. Britney finally showed up when she realized a new, younger, hotter girl would take her slot," the source said. A rep for Jive and Spears didn't comment on the matter.