TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Washington (ANI): According to troubled star Britney Spears" former lawyer, the singer lost her virginity while she was just 14 years old to then boyfriend Reg Jones. Eric Ervin, who worked with Spears during her teens, claimed that the 'virgin" image that the now 25-year-old portrayed was a 'PR blitz." He also said that the 'Toxic" hitmaker and Justin Timberlake were intimate from the start of their relationship.
Also a local newspaper article obtained by Us reported that Spears' paternal grandmother, Emma Jean Spears, in June 1966 committed suicide at age 31. The 'Toxic" singers grandmother, who suffered from depression, shot herself in the chest with a shotgun at the grave of her infant son who had died eight years earlier just three days after being born.
"The shotgun had been pressed against the woman's chest and she apparently pulled the trigger with a toe of the right foot from which a shoe had been removed," Us magazine quoted the newspaper, as stating.