TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Partygoers claimed that Britney saw red when Paris walked past her without wishing her happy birthday, even though she was aware that it was the singer's birthday. A source revealed that Spears, along with a pal, has now written Paris a letter in which she warns her about the sex tape.
"Britney and her pals wrote to Paris and told her they are hearing rumours of a new sex-tape scandal – similar to the One Night In Paris footage her ex-boyfriend Rick Salomon put on the web four years ago," the Daily Express quoted the source, as saying.
"The letter also claims the tape shows footage of Paris locking lips with one of Britney's female friends at a party. "It warns Paris that if she continues being rude to people, the footage will be leaked online.
"Britney and her pals also end their note by telling Paris they look forward to hearing back from her."
A source close Hilton however said that she was not worried about the letter.