TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Monday, October 15, 2007
London (ANI): Troubled singer Britney Spears hit a new low, when she called up ex-hubby Kevin Federline, threatening to kill herself by driving off a cliff. Spears told K-fed that she is going to 'kill herself" and only he is to be blamed for it.
“I'm going to drive off the cliff! It's going to be your fault that I killed myself,"" News of the World quoted her, as telling Federline. After giving him the ultimatum, the Toxic star sped down Los Angeles" famous Mulholland Drive, that runs along a steep road. The drama occurred shortly after a judge ruled that her sons can stay with her once a week.