TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
The movie tells the tale of a 19-year-old Mary, who is pregnant and unsure of her baby's paternity. She goes into labour on Christmas Eve in Bethlehem, Maryland, as rumours start that the birth is Jesus Christ's second coming.
French producer, Philippe Rebboah revealed that he had to fight very hard to convince his partners that the troubled singer was the best one for the part. "I had to convince my partners because they were like, 'Oh, no. Britney?'" usmagazine.com quoted Rebboah, as saying.
"But I thought it was brilliant. It's a bit ironic that she would play the Virgin Mary, no?" Rebboah also admitted that Britney is reviewing the role and will make up her mind in the next few days. "She likes the idea, that's what I heard" he said. The film is set to shoot in March.