TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The movie tells the tale of a 19-year-old Mary, who is pregnant and unsure of her baby's paternity. She goes into labour on Christmas Eve in Bethlehem, Maryland, as rumours start that the birth is Jesus Christ's second coming.
French producer, Philippe Rebboah revealed that he had to fight very hard to convince his partners that the troubled singer was the best one for the part. "I had to convince my partners because they were like, 'Oh, no. Britney?'" usmagazine.com quoted Rebboah, as saying.
"But I thought it was brilliant. It's a bit ironic that she would play the Virgin Mary, no?" Rebboah also admitted that Britney is reviewing the role and will make up her mind in the next few days. "She likes the idea, that's what I heard" he said. The film is set to shoot in March.