TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Friday, October 19, 2007
Washington (ANI): It seems that Britney Spears is not to be blamed for her doomed performance at the VMAs for the singer wasn"t ready for the now infamous act. Music producer Dallas Austin has revealed that Britney confided in him a day before the performance, insisting that she wanted to go back to her kids. "She said, 'Hey, I do not think I am ready for my show tomorrow, and I want to go back to where my kids are,'" Usmagazine.com quoted Austin, as saying.
Austin added that the troubled singer was actually very sensible when it came down to talking about her life. "She is very sane when she talks, believe it or not. She is normal and knows what is going on. She's] basically, a person who has made so many people happy [and] she is mad that she is not making them happy anymore," he said.
Austin, who denied any romantic fling with the 'Toxic" singer, advised her label Jive Records to postpone her album in order to give her some time to get her life back on track. "Everything is too much of a rush for her. She needs another four, five or six months. I think that like any mom, she needs time to get herself together," he said.