TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Friday, October 19, 2007
Washington (ANI): It seems that Britney Spears is not to be blamed for her doomed performance at the VMAs for the singer wasn"t ready for the now infamous act. Music producer Dallas Austin has revealed that Britney confided in him a day before the performance, insisting that she wanted to go back to her kids. "She said, 'Hey, I do not think I am ready for my show tomorrow, and I want to go back to where my kids are,'" Usmagazine.com quoted Austin, as saying.
Austin added that the troubled singer was actually very sensible when it came down to talking about her life. "She is very sane when she talks, believe it or not. She is normal and knows what is going on. She's] basically, a person who has made so many people happy [and] she is mad that she is not making them happy anymore," he said.
Austin, who denied any romantic fling with the 'Toxic" singer, advised her label Jive Records to postpone her album in order to give her some time to get her life back on track. "Everything is too much of a rush for her. She needs another four, five or six months. I think that like any mom, she needs time to get herself together," he said.