TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Monday, October 01, 2007
London, (ANI): Britney Spears is reportedly desperate to get back with ex-hubby Kevin Federline since it is the only way the latter will drop the custody battle for their two kids. Reports claim that after K-Fed, who is said to be dating playboy babe Nicole Narain, snubbed her offer, the singer called a suicide help line.
“Britney's bouncing off the walls with rage and has been calling Kev day and night to check he's not with Nicole," News of the World quoted a source as saying. "She's desperately jealous and wants to keep Kevin's attention on her. She wants him back. She thinks by getting Kevin back he'll drop the custody battle –but that's not going to happen," the source added.
A distraught Spears, who has been ordered to take psychological tests, is also contemplating fleeing to Cuba with her two sons, a source revealed. "She's crying all the time. It's not the first time she's been suicidal," the source said. "She's terrified of losing her sons. There are no extradition laws in Cuba, so she thinks it's her only hope," the source added.