TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Britney Spears has reportedly found love in rehab.The 'Toxic' singer is said to have fallen for Jason Filyaw, the 33-year-old lead guitarist of rock band Riva, who she met at her Alcoholics Anonymous meetings. A source told the National Enquirer magazine: "Britney adores Jason. He's been a tower of strength for her at the lowest point in her life. She's convinced Jason can help her through rehab because, as an alcoholic, he's been through the same thing." The 25-year-old singer is now planning to move in with the rocker when she leaves rehab, it has been claimed. Britney reportedly emails and phones Jason constantly and the pair already have pet names for each other.
He calls her Sugar, Kitten and My Lady, while Britney calls him Mr. Secret Underground Guy and J-Sun. Britney is being treated for alcoholism at Malibu's Promises centre while estranged husband Kevin Federline takes care of her sons, 18-month-old Sean Preston and six-month-old Jayden James.