TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Britney Spears could be suffering from post-natal depression it has been revealed. The 'Toxic' singer is currently receiving treatment at Malibu Promises rehab centre for alleged drink problems, but doctors believe Britney is using alcohol to deal with her depression. A source told gossip website TMZ.com: "No doubt about it - she likes to drink. But doctors think she is drinking to cope with a bigger problem. "They strongly believe post-partum depression is the problem. Their other theory is that she is suffering from bipolar disorder."
Britney - who gave birth to son Jayden James last September, almost exactly a year after her first son Sean Preston was born - is said to be reading Brooke Shields book 'Down Came the Rain'. The tome details the actress' own battle with post-partum depression.