TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Christina Aguilera has infuriated fans by reportedly lip-syncing at a New York concert on Friday. Audiences at the Madison Square Garden show were alerted to the possibility that the 'Dirrty' singer might have been miming through the entire set when she encountered undisclosed technical problems. The blonde star's manager Irving Azoff admitted there were some sound-related problems during the show, but did not comment on the allegations that Christina was lip-syncing.
He said: "Miss Aguilera is one of the most talented vocalists to ever grace the stage. However, we did have a technical problem with the sound equipment at the Garden." The 26-year-old singer - who is married to music marketing executive Jordan Bratman - had so far received rave reviews for her 'Back to Basics' North American tour.