TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Christina Aguilera's pregnancy has been confirmed. Rumours that the 'Dirrty' singer is expecting her first child with husband Jordan Bratman were confirmed yesterday. The couple have not yet released a statement, but Christina's father, Fausto Aguilera said: "I'm so excited. I want Christina to achieve all her goals. I wish her all the happiness in the world."
Last month it was alleged the Grammy-winning singer discovered she was nine weeks pregnant just days before Jordan turned 30 on June 4. A source said: "Jordan was blown away! He told her the baby was the greatest present ever! "Christina's always been maternal. There's no doubt Christina will make a fabulous mother." On June 7, the couple were seen leaving New York's Maternal Fetal Medicine Association. Christina is about to begin a tour of Asia and Australia, beginning with a show tonight in Hong Kong and ending in Auckland, New Zealand on August 3. She is also set to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame next year along with fellow musicians the late George Harrison, the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Ricky Martin.
The 26-year-old star married music executive Jordan in the Nappa Valley on November 19, 2005, three years after they began dating. Christina said last year: "I'm going to do one more album and then consider settling down and having kids."