TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
American rocker Courtney Love is considering going under the knife once again to patch up her crooked mouth. In a new post on her website, the former Hole singer has revealed that she is planning to visit her trusted surgeon in Paris to refurbish herself a little.
"My mouth still looks wonky, I think I gotta go back to Paris to the dr (sic), he's not a cosmetic surgeon he just fixes bad surgery and also cleft palates and serious s**t," Contactmusic quoted her, as stating on her website. "Its not really vanity, he's conservative (sic)," she added.
Meanwhile rumours are abuzz that the rock singer has found a new love in actor Noel Fielding. The widow of 'Nirvana' frontman Kurt Cobain recently shacked up with the 'Mighty Boosh' comedian after spending her 43rd birthday on July 9, hinting that they were an item.