TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Thursday, April 19, 2007
David Beckham splashed out 40,000 on wife Victoria's 33rd birthday. The soccer superstar surprised Victoria with an overnight trip to Paris, spending 25,000 on a private jet and arranging private fittings with her favourite dress and shoe designers. David, 31, packed her a bag filled with new clothes, including a pair of skinny jeans from her latest range. A source told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "Victoria thought she would have a really low-key birthday, just going for a Chinese meal with David and their boys. But when she woke up, David asked her to get in the car - he had already packed a bag full of clothes he'd bought for her. She was overwhelmed to see he'd even managed to get a pair of white skinny jeans from her new collection - she hadn't even seen a production sample so she had no idea how he managed it."
After arriving in the French capital, David took Victoria to Christian Louboutin and treated the former Spice Girl to a pair of 1,500 made-to-measure high heels. The shopping spree continued at Victoria's favourite designer Azzedine Alaia, where the mother-of-three picked out a 7,000 custom-made dress. David booked a 6,000-a-night suite at the luxurious Paris Ritz hotel, and ordered the room to be filled with Victoria's favourite flowers and champagne. The couple finished the day at the exclusive Guy Savoy restaurant, after David splashed out 15,000 so they could dine in private.
Meanwhile, photographs of a seemingly well-endowed nude David have been released on the Internet. David's spokesman insists the images are not authentic, saying: "The picture is a fake. The head is from a photo shoot we did in 2004 and that penis is clearly not his!"